Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Swing Life Away

Happy Easter everyone.  I still don't fully understand what Easter is, or what exactly happened and why Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday and Good Friday all exist, but I digress.  To me, the real holiday today is OPENING DAY FOR MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL!!!  Finally, it's here, and couldn't come at a better time for me.

Anyways, zoo's still going good.  Normal hoofstocky things the last two weeks for the most part.  I did get to do the tortoises all by myself last week, so I felt kind of legit when I was doing that.  I'm sad that it's almost over, but hopefully there will be a way to stay there for the summer at least.  I really do need the zoo in my life right now.  It keeps me going when school and personal stuff gets in the way.

In the kitchen I made tortoise and bird diets and did inventory and helped make a couple popsicles for the Easter festivities at the zoo.

In two Saturdays I'm going to be on a completely new area, so that's something exciting! :)  But that's about it for now.  I still enjoy petting rhinos, and picking up tortoises and watching zebras run around.

If love is a labor I'll slave til the end, I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment