Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life After You

It's been a while, so here's a recap of the last few weeks.

Kitchen is still mainly tortoise diets and some bird diet stuff.  This week I went out and caught birds in the aviary, and the week before I went and cleaned the macaw night house, fed the otters and cleaned their pool, and cleaned the giraffe barn.  That was a nice change of pace, especially feeding the otters.

I've missed a couple hoofstock days, but the one day I was there, the male rhino was being fussy about taking his meds, and he rammed into the female rhino pretty hard.  That was crazy to see, since usually they're both really quiet and gentle.  The other stuff going on in the area was fairly normal, just cleaning and feeding and all that good stuff.

Went on the carnivore side one day since I have been missing all these Saturdays.  The muntjac is still my favorite animal on that side, even though we only go see her once, she's still the best.  Really funny and comes right up to you.  The tiger is still cool to be around, and I really need to figure out a project to do for him.  The pigs are neat, and so is the sun bear.  The sun bear is fun because she likes to get fed grapes.  I still really like the Muntjac though.

In other life news, baseball is back! After Sunday I will have been to 7 games in two weeks.  I love you baseball.  And school's crazy busy and crazy hard.  That's why I haven't really done this in a long time.  And I'm now 21.  That's pretty much the gist of the last month....

All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you

No comments:

Post a Comment