Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Walkin on sunshine

Finals are here, Christmas is soon, and bowl trip is right after that. I mostly just wanted to post a new blog so I could put off doing more o chem for now.

I wouldn't say anything too exciting has happened this week. Mostly just happy I don't live in Flagstaff and have to deal with all the snow. Today was 60 here in the great city of Tucson. That's awesome! I wish it was like that every day.

Classes are over, so that's fun. Went to a women's basketball game last night against New Mexico. Let's just say that rooting for New Mexico like Roy did would have definitely been a lot more fun. And just like Andre said during the game, could we seriously not be going to either tourney? Doesn't look great right now....

I'm gonna go back to that endless pit of ochem and ecology notes now, I'll come out tomorrow night, but that's probably it. Hopefully the Icecats keep on their winning ways and crush the 9th ranked Scum Devils tomorrow night. And please let band rehearsal not be freezing cold Monday night and the meeting short enough so I can actually study for a little bit that night for my most important final the next morning....

And Don't it Feel Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment