Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Road

So, this has been a crazy week. Ups and downs pretty much nonstop. And I have Holiday Road stuck in my head, so that's the title, and it works well for what's coming up this month I guess.

We're going to the Holiday Bowl!! It's really exciting, but if I don't seem too excited about it in person, it's because my best friend in band can't go. It was the only bowl she couldn't go to because she'll be on a trip. It'll still be fun, just not as awesome as it could have been. I'm really excited to go to San Diego for the second time in 5 months, and hopefully we'll get to do some of the fun stuff the team gets to do. Guess I'll find that out tomorrow or next week.

In other football stuff, I can't believe how terrible the BCS is. When will we get a playoff? And matching up TCU and Boise St.? Really? That doesn't give them a shot to prove their conference doesn't deserve to be an automatic qualifier. Just another way to keep the little man down. The NCAA seems to be really good at doing that.

Went to an Icecat game for the first time this year. 8 goals in the first period...yeah. Weber St. was bad. But ASU this weekend should be a lot better.

Percussion ensemble concert last night was awesome. Everything sounded great, except for the very last note haha. It's weird that we knew it wasn't the last time we were playing together as a line, even though maybe some people won't be in San Diego. But that'll just be like any other rehearsal this year. I'll bet the number of times everyone was at the entire rehearsal was probably single digits this year, and that's sort of ridiculous.

I watched Harry Potter and paid attention for the first time ever. I think it was the third one, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. May have been the company though :) And Rudolph was on earlier this week. Nothing is better than that, except for maybe Christmas Vacation.

This blog stuff is weird. I still don't get it, but I have a month to figure it out before it actually matters I guess.

Holdin on to that feelin

No comments:

Post a Comment